1- From 1st May to 18th June 2021: Abstracts and training proof Submission :
- Go to the Eurodysmopho registration area below : Register, activate your account following the email you will receive (check also your spam box) or login (if you already have an account on our website).
- In case you need to reset your password: follow the indicated steps on the email you will receive, once your password reset, refresh the page and login.
- Download the abstract template available below, complete it and submit it in the “registration” section : the abstract must be submitted in doc. or docx. format.
- If you need to update the documents you have already submitted: As long as registration is not closed, registrants can change their documents as much as they want. But this will no longer be possible once the system is closed (by June 25th).
- To modify your submission: After login in and returning to your dashboard, view your submitted documents and delete them (on the right of your Dashboard) – Then click again on New abstract, and submit new documents.
- For Young Geneticists : Download, complete and make your supervisor signing your proof of trainee and submit it both with your abstract: this document must be submitted in PDF format.
2- From 18 June to 10 July: assessment of submitted abstracts and proofs of internship for young geneticists:
- All attendees will be informed on their abstract status by email. If your abstract is approuved, you will receive a payment link according to your status (75€ for a regular registration, and 50€ for young geneticists who have uploaded a completed proof of trainee).
3- From 1st to 15th September 2021: Connection links for the event will be sent.
- All the attendees who have successfully submitted and paid their registration will receive by email the connection links for the event’s 4 days.
- This fee includes :
- Abstract book (available after the meeting)
- Access to the Online Meeting
- An attendance certificate will be provided for the registrants
To Register as a viewer, please follow the link below:
- Please note that registrations via the form are not automatically accepted: you must be a healthcare professional or scientist and your activity must be related to the Workshop issues.
- Access to the meeting is not guaranteed : all registrations via the form will be checked and assessed – please note that we have a capacity of 200 online registrants, priority will be given to those who submit an abstract (for a total number limited to 80 abstracts over the workshop 4 days)
- Access the registration form here
Abstract submission Template
- Abstract submission is a requirment to attend the meeting.Registration and abstract submissions will be accepted until 2021 June 18th (registration deadline).
- Only One abstract submbission is required.
- Download the abstract template by clicking on the botton below
Young Geneticists registration – Proof of trainee Template
Please download and fill out this template according to the relevant details in order to be eligible for the discounted rate dedicated to young geneticists, interns, Ph.D candidates, junior MDs.
Please add this document filled in addition to your abstract submission.
Unsolved case for submission to solve RD
Only one abstract is mandatory per participant, and optionally, you may submit (in addition to your first abstract or as a single submission) an unsolved case for submission to Solve RD.: Unsolved cases will be presented and discussed on Thursday 23 September.
If your unsolved case for submission to Solve RD is accepted and discussed during the Workshop, we will provide you with a submission guide at the end of the meeting.
31st Eurodysmorpho Meeting : Registration Area with abstract submission
- Login or register below
- Submit your abstract as .doc or .docx Word document, not as pdf
- You can only submit one abstract; the second upload area is dedicated to an optional Unsolved case for submission to Solve RD, and the third area is dedicated to upload the Young Geneticists’ proof of trainee
- Use Calibri, Arial, 12-point font, single interline. 3000 characters with spaces maximum.
- Tables and figs are welcome.
- Only one abstract is mandatory per participant, and optionally, you may submit (in addition to your first abstract, or as a single submission) an unsolved case for submission to Solve RD
- Please submit your trainee proof (PDF Only) jointly with your abstract.