This event is organized in collaboration with the international patient organization, Cutis Laxa Internationale, Ghent University and Ghent University Hospital and with the support of EJPRD, the Research Foundation-Flanders, Global Skin, and ERN-skin.
The meeting will provide a state-of-the art on the clinical and research aspects in cutis laxa and will stimulate networking between all stakeholders involved in the field, including physicians, researchers, patients, caregivers, and industry.
More information about the event program and registration can be found on the website of Cutis Laxa Internationale: https://www.cutislaxa.org/6th-cutis-laxa-days/.
Instructions for abstract submission:
* Submit your abstract as an email attachment to: CLdays@cmgg.be
* Abstracts should contain novel data
* Abstracts should be structured and contain the following subheading: Introduction, Aims, Results, and Conclusion
* Please indicate if you prefer oral or poster presentation. Please note that the scientific committee may allocate your abstract differently
* Abstract submission is open from today till August 1st
* Acceptance will be notified on August 15th at the latest
You are welcome to forward this to your other contact that might be interested to participate. We also would appreciate if you could share the attached flyer on social media.
We look forward to welcoming you during these two days!
On behalf of Prof. Dr. Callewaert and the Organizing Committee
Ms. Marie-Claude Boiteux
Prof. Dr. Uwe Kornak
Dr. Thatjana Gardeitchik
Prof. Dr. Christine Bodemer
Prof. Dr. Gert Matthijs
Prof. Dr. Sofie De Schepper
Dr. Aude Beyens
Dr. Karolien Aelbrecht