in the tradition of our biennial workshop held as a satellite to the ESHG conference, which unfortunately had to be cancelled in Berlin 2020 and could also not take place in Vienna earlier this year, we invite you to a virtual meeting on three days in November. The daily sessions will be from 2:30 p.m. to 6:30 p.m. in order to facilitate the participation of colleagues from overseas.
Main topics shall be:
- New insights into the genetic basis and molecular pathophysiology of RASopathies
- Genotype phenotype correlations
- Clinical aspects (e.g. cardio-vascular, growth, metabolic, and neurodevelopmental issues)
- Innovative treatment approaches in model systems and clinical use
- Further development of RASopathy guidelines
The organisers are in the process of compiling the programme. As for the previous meetings the organisers will ask selected experts to present their research, but we will also have some free slots and therefore welcome the submission of abstracts on what you may want to present. Please contact the scientific board (firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com) via email for the submission of your abstract by September 25.
The abstract submission deadline is October 31.
Registration is possible from now via this FORM.
Download here the meeting’s program.
For organisational/administrative questions contact Klea Vyshka, Project Manager of ERN ITHACA at firstname.lastname@example.org