ERN ITHACA Webinar series
Webinar on fetal phenotyping and genotyping: June 8, 2021
Discover the recording of this two-part webinar in which Dr Gijs Santen (LUMC, Clinical Genetics Leiden) and Pr. Peter Robinson (The Jackson Laboratory for Genomic Medicine, Farmington) are presenting and inviting to their two collaborative projects.
Part 1: Dr Gijs Santen (LUMC, Clinical Genetics Leiden)
Part 2: Pr Peter Robinson (The Jackson Laboratory for Genomic Medicine, Farmington)
Webinar: “Care for Old” June 11, 2021
This webinar is dedicated to adult and aging within Intellectual Disability, standardized geriatric assessment and care.
- Pr Laurence Faivre Dijon University Hospital, France
- Pr Alain Verloes Robert Debré University Hospital, Paris, France
Part 1: Aging within Intellectual Disability
- Dr Stéphanie Miot, MD, PhD, Monpellier University Hospital, France.
- Dr Angelo Carfi, Fondazione Policlinico Universitario Gemelli IRCCS, Rome, Italy.
- Dr Mathias C. Schlögl, MD, MPH, Zurich University Hospital, Switzerland.
Part 2: Intellectual Disability, care and recommendations
- Pr. Tjitske. Kleefstra Nijmegen -the Netherlands
- Dr. Dagmar Wieczorek Dusseldorf – Germany
- Dr Laura de Graaff, MD, PhD Rotterdam – the Netherlands
Part 3: Discussion
- Pr Giuseppe Zampino Roma Policlinico Universitario “A. Gemelli”, Italy
Webinar “Care for Old” Video